Telecommunications Construction Manager
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. is a solution oriented Telecommunications company providing mobility, telephone, digital television, internet, business services, and computer repair and I.T solutions. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communications is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers.
Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to join our team as a Telecommunications Construction Manager? This is a full-time position with benefits after three months of employment.
As a Telecommunications Construction Manager you are responsible for all aspects of project delivery, including coordination of construction drawings, structural analysis reports, and field services. The Construction Manager will also be the main point of contact for project tendering, contract negotiation, construction review and administration for telecommunications projects. You will be familiar with telecommunications and can assist in business development.
Some of your duties include but are not limited to:
1. Manages all phases of telecommunication deliverables for construction drawings, analysis, and field services.
2. Coordinates communication between contractors, field staff and customers.
3. Works with team in defining, estimating and negotiating project parameters and deliverables.
4. Prepares budgets and cost estimates for projects, while monitoring project costs and controls to ensure that projects stay within budget.
5. Processes project invoices.
6. Manages project administration.
7. Advises management and if necessary customers of any project delays or budget changes and provide resolutions or alternate actions as required.
8. Provides final quality control on all deliverables.
9. Determine potential new areas for growth and accurately quote projects.
Quadro Communications wants you to join our team if you:
1. Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
2. Previous experience managing telecommunications projects.
3. Have worked with Fibre and Coax Technology.
4. Previous experience with installation and repair of household services.
5. Ability to manage and motivate a team.
6. Is safety conscious and can work with minimal supervision.
7. Can organize your daily work load (prioritizing of work and time).
8. Are self-motivated, have good written and verbal communications skills and possess computer skills (Windows and Office).
9. Are comfortable working aloft, and in varying weather conditions.
10. Have a valid driver’s license – Class G or higher.
11. Can manage a physically demanding position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting, and working at heights and in confined spaces. Prior ladder experience is an asset.
12. Will adhere to all company policies, adoption and/or changes to policies.
13. Have a passion to learn and improve performance and expand extra effort through continuing education.
14. Can work from all Quadro locations.
15. Are available to work weekdays, weekends or evening shifts.
16. PMP Certification considered an asset.
Quadro offers a varied working environment and competitive compensation. If you have the passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting Telecommunications Construction Manager in the subject line of your email.
Quadro Communications is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.