Summer Students May – August 2021
Boshart Industries is looking to fill multiple positions in our Injection Moulding, Warehouse, Packaging Departments.
Injection Moulding: The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that quality products are being manufactured, as well as sort, pack, assemble and weld the moulded components as required.
· Sort, assemble and box components with proper labelling and counts
· Assemble and weld moulded components by operating the ultrasonic welding machine effectively with working knowledge of necessary safety implications
· Packaging functions as required
Warehouse: The ideal candidate will be responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets the standards of Boshart Industries for safety, security, and productivity.
· Efficiently pick and pack customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
· Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment
· Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling equipment.
Packaging: The ideal candidate will be responsible for understanding and carrying out all packaging duties as required and to pack and assemble all products maintaining a high standard of accuracy and quality.
· Package and assemble products
· Follow direction given by supervisor or lead hand
· Pick products for work orders making sure all transfers are done accurately
Days: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Afternoons: Monday to Friday 3:30pm – 12:00am
Afternoons: Monday to Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Nights: Sunday to Thursday 11:30pm – 8:00am
If interested, please e-mail resume to Human Reosurces or call 519-595-4444
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.