The ideal candidate is a customer focused individual who works on multiple assignments in a fast pace environment. You are a key to the success of our projects in the design, build, documenting and testing of software to support the manufacturing and distribution business of Boshart Industries.
· Collaborate with end-users and programmers in conceptualizing and development of enhancements of existing applications and specifications
· Review business requirements and provide detailed estimates for the effort or resources needed to build solutions
· Develop test plans and scripts for testing
· Perform unit testing on application being developed. Prepare and ensure implementation of change management process for a seamless transition between environments.
· Support and maintain all in-house developed applications
· Develop and maintain system procedures and documentation
· Respond to user requests for information and assistance in a timely and effective manner, and act as on-call support as required
· Provide support and problem resolution for in-house applications and 3rd party application interfaces
· College diploma or University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Minimum of five years application development experience
· Experience and good understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Experience in Relational Databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL
· Development experience with SQL, C#, Web Services, .NET, Java, RPG
· Knowledge and experience in warehouse and logistics industry
· Knowledge and experience in business intelligence software
· Project management experience
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
If interested, please email resume to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.