Retail Inside Sales Representative
Retail Inside Sales Representatives will build relationships with customers, inside and outside Sales Representatives to maintain and increase sales and profitability while ensuring requests are handled in an effective and efficient manner. Ultimately growing and enhancing the culture and core values of the team and company.
· Communicate professionally and promote positive relationships with customers, outside Sales Representatives and co-workers.
· Provide support for Territory Manager and Outside Sales Representatives
· Attend and participate in team meetings to discuss successes, wins and inefficiencies that can be challenged to develop new processes
· Develop and maintain customer understanding while multi-tasking to complete all functions required to exceed expectations throughout the sales process
· Update and maintain customer information and interactions through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool enabling business to stay organized and aligned
· Process orders in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of accuracy
· Review backorders regularly and contact customers when stock arrives to upsell other products
· Process Shipping Error Reports and Debit/Credit Memos within a timely manner
· Understand Sales Reports to identify opportunities and challenges that can be shared with Outside Sales Representatives and Territory Managers
· Promote specials and new products with customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
· Follow up on pricing and samples sent
· Fill out and update product information on customer set-up sheets and websites
· Assist in maintaining and updating customer agreements and complete trade show promotion documents
· Maintain and update customer distribution lists, folders and files
· Receive incoming phone calls on daily basis providing customers with solutions to their technical and purchasing requirements in a manner that prioritizes volume and importance
· High School Diploma or Post Graduate Education is preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Knowledge of Water Well or Plumbing market is preferred but not essential
Why work for Boshart Industries:
· We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
· We offer an enjoyable and welcoming environment
· We offer excellent career growth opportunities in a growing company
Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
If interested, please email resume to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.