Rhéo Thompson www.rheothompson.com is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic people from our community to join our growing team.
We offer a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding position to someone who is looking for permanent, full-time (32-40 hours per week) year-round. We provide an every other weekend shift rotation to ensure our staff can enjoy their time off and we carry extended hours in the holiday season.
Our retail environment is unique in that we do something different everyday. We get to work with public, but we also work behind the scenes to create custom orders, assist with candy making, and fastidiously maintain our merchandise displays along with the store itself.
If you are dedicated to providing a great customer experience, appreciate a tidy and organized work space, love to be busy, enjoy working with people in a team environment, and have a strong eye for detail, we would like to talk with you. The benefits are sweet!
· Making sure each customer receives a superior shopping experience;
· Listening to the individual needs of the customer and providing tailored advice in a professional manner;
· Providing solid product knowledge to our customers. Processing orders and arranging pick up and deliveries;
· Maintaining stock levels and rotations;
· Our work environment is active, typically on the move, and requires the ability to lift and move inventory up to 30lbs.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
· A sales driven, goal-oriented individual with a positive, high-energy personality;
· A strong communicator, both verbal and written, multilingual a plus;
· Skilled at handling a retail POS system (computer skills a must);
· A builder of lasting client relationships;
· Customer service driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment;
· Flexible, able to work weekends;
· Able to work and support like-minded colleagues;
· An individual who works better thinking on their feet than sitting behind a desk;
· Previous retail/cash handling experience is required.
How To Join The Team:
Please send your resume to email@example.com (or come into our store with your resume at 55 Albert Street, Stratford) and flag Retail Associate as your preferred role. Applications will be accepted up to 5.00 pm on Friday, October 29, 2021. We comply with all Covid protocols.
Thanks for your interest. We acknowledge all resumes.