Quality Assurance Inspector
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the role of a Quality Assurance Inspector. A QA Inspector will perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of materials, parts and components prior to release for sale, or for the manufacturing of finished products.
· Perform inspection of purchased or manufactured finished goods, components and or subassemblies according to Company testing procedures using standard physical, mechanical and / or destructive test measurements.
· Accurately document results of inspections and testing, and maintain all controlled document files and test records, in a timely and accurate manner using uniPoint (QMS system).
· Use the alloy analyzer to take readings of parts to be inspected.
· Analyze QA test reports including alloy readings, informing the QA Manager of any non-conforming product.
· Assist in developing and writing testing procedures, as well as preparing QA forms for products that do not have formal procedures in place.
· Re-work or reject finished products and or components as required.
· Identify possible areas for continual improvement on any tests being performed and / or test methods being utilized, bringing any oversights and or suggestions for improvement to the attention of the QA Manager.
· Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
· Assist in the supervision of any additional in-house and or temporary staff being used to test or repair any products to ensure work is done safely and completed to the required expectations.
· Handle warranty return paperwork and preparation of warranty return data to identify problem areas.
· Work closely with the QA Manager to establish and execute a corrective action plan for defective products
· High school with some technical experience
· Previous quality assurance / control experience would be an asset
Shift: Days (Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm)
If interested, please email resume to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.