Quality Assurance and Returned Goods Administrator
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the role of a Quality Assurance and Returned Goods Administrator. The successful candidate will complete Return Goods Authorizations in a timely manner analyzing regularly to improve the process to help positively impact the company’s profitability. Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of materials, parts and components as needed.
· Complete Return Goods Authorization Administrator including daily issuing and processing of inventory returns and credits
· Handle warranty return paperwork and preparation of warranty return data to identify problem areas.
· Promote positive relationships with customers
· Work cross-functionally across the organization, collaborating with various departments and teams
· Attend Quality Assurance meetings
· Perform inspection of purchased, manufactured or returned finished goods, components and or subassemblies according to Company testing procedures using standard physical, mechanical and / or destructive test measurements.
· Accurately document results of inspections and testing, and maintain all controlled document files and test records, in a timely and accurate manner using uniPoint (QMS system).
· Use the alloy analyzer to take readings of parts to be inspected.
· Analyze QA test reports including alloy readings, informing the QA Manager of any non-conforming product.
· Assist in developing and writing testing procedures, as well as preparing QA forms for products that do not have formal procedures in place.
· Re-work or reject finished products and or components as required.
· Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
· College or University Degree in a related field
· 1-3 Years of experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Previous Quality Assurance / Control experience would be an asset
· Knowledge of Well or Plumbing Market an asset but not required
Shift: Days (Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm)
If interested, please email resume to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.