Production Associates are responsible for assembling plastic injection mold parts according to operating standards, while following quality procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assemble small components onto plastic injection molded parts
• Work in a fast manner to ensure cycle times are met
• Follow relevant operating and quality procedures
• Work with other Production Associates to promote a safe, clean, and harmonious working environment
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Professional communication amongst all departments
• Ability to perform repetitive movements and standing for long periods of times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an asset, but not required
• Sound decision-making skills
• High degree of integrity and honesty, understanding of the requirements of confidentiality
This position interacts with all members of production, including: Production Supervisor, Injection
Technician, Scheduling, Quality, and Shipping.
This position requires performing repetitive movements, and standing for long periods of time.
TO APPLY: Please complete the application form available on the Careers webpage, or
email your resume to email@example.com
This job has been posted by the Conestoga Career Centre as a courtesy to the employer, but we are neither liable nor responsible for this employer’s hiring or management practices. Please apply as specified in the posting. If you wish to speak with a Career Work Coach at Conestoga Career Centre for assistance with your job search please call us at: 519.271.5700 ext.7224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org