GREENSEAL CANNABIS CO. is a Health Canada licensed producer of cannabis, operating out of a 28,000 square foot purpose-built facility in Stratford, Ontario. GREENSEAL’S focus is on developing a premium quality medical grade product through its innovative growing methods, technology, breeding practices, and partnerships.
The Production Associate is a member of the Cultivation Team that aids in the coordination all the daily activities in the production facility. We are looking to add high energy individuals who are ambitious and dedicated to a common goal. This is an extremely fast-paced, yet rewarding, position.
We are currently operating a lean facility as we scale up and focus on exceptional production practices in this challenging and exciting Canadian cannabis industry.
· Complete daily care and maintenance of plants from seed to processing, including cloning, potting, pruning, watering, harvesting, trimming, etc.
· Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sterility at all times.
· Harvest, sterilize, and repopulate rooms with plants efficiently, while adhering to procedures and predetermined timelines
· Follow all Standard Operating Procedure's (SOP's) related to daily work activities to maintain compliance with regulations
· Aid in keeping appropriate records and logs as required.
· Maintain suitable care of tools, equipment, and production facility as a whole
· Support Quality, the Master Grower, and Production Supervisor as required
· Work cohesively in a group or independently as needed
· Weekend work could be required, but rare
· Other duties as assigned
Experience and Background
· Must have exceptional attention to detail
· Must be able to carry out often repetitive tasks at a continuously high level of quality
· Scissor lift experience and certification is an asset
· Ability to remain flexible to changing work schedules and varying tasks, as required
· Knowledge and experience of indoor cannabis cultivation is an asset
Note: All applicants will be required to successfully complete criminal record and background checks, as well as supply references for review.
We appreciate all candidates that apply and wish to work with GREENSEAL. However, we will only be contacting those candidates who best fit these requirements. We will retain all resumes for a minimum of 6 months, and will continue to review as similar positions become available.
GREENSEAL CANNABIS CO. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.
We are strictly following the Ministry of Health Covid guidleines and daily screening is mandatory.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org