Important Note: This is NOT a permanent remote position. The candidate selected will be expected to work in our Stratford office once restrictions have been lifted and it is safe for staff to return to the office.
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity that is rewarding with a fast-growing Canadian company? At Schooley Mitchell, we are an independent cost consulting company that has helped clients across North America save money on their business expenses.
We are seeking a full-time individual to update, maintain, and organize information in our company databases. The successful candidate will possess a fine eye for detail, to ensure the accuracy and validity of vendor pricing.
Day-to-day tasks include inputting client information and undertaking analysis of invoices and costs, writing and reviewing reports.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ability to write and proofread reports and present potentially complex solutions in an easy-to-understand format, using proper grammar and sentence structure.
· Superior analytical skills
· Superior abilities in Microsoft Excel are mandatory
· Aptitude to work with large amounts of data and to manage it effectively
· Work well under pressure, meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently
· Accounting experience is an asset
· Excellent customer relationship skills
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Attention to detail and critical thinking
Why Work for Us
Salary: $40,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Flexible Hours: 8:30-4:30 or 9 -5 (No weekends required
Dress Code: Casual dress
Additional Compensations: 2-weeks of paid vacation as per the ESA, paid sick/personal days and paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s.