The Painter will set up and operate various painting equipment. They will ensure high standards of workmanship and efficiency. The Painter will ensure outputs meet production schedules, safety and quality standards, as well as Customer needs.
Duties listed may change as the Company evolves. Performing other duties as assigned is a requirement for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Set up and operate various equipment, Pressure Fed, HVLP, Airless Systems
· Clean and Paint parts accurately and efficiently
· Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of painting equipment and processes
· Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on all equipment and tools
· Three to Five years of Painting Experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Certifications or licenses appropriate to the manufacturing industry.
· Solid comprehension of technical drawings.
· Ability to prioritize and mange conflicting demands.
· Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time
Chrima Metal Fabrication is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Chrima Metal Fabrication will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Chrima Metal Fabrication strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, Chrima Metal Fabrication will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.