Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Plant tasks as delegated by filler operator and/or production supervisor
- Primarily packaging line tasks, such as feeding containers, packing into cases, attaching case labels and placing cases on pallets
- Box, label and skid product cases for warehouse and cooler storage
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of GMP standards.
-Keep work areas clean and organized and work as part of the team.
- Follow all company rules and policies including safety rules and HACCP requirements.
- Assure that all products are made to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas.
- Complies with the work rules and standards set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in cold and refrigerated conditions.
- Performs with the best effort as indicated by the packaging line’s pace.
- Effectively communicates as required with production and QA personnel.
- Assists other employees and Supervisors when requested
- Work making fast and repetitive hand motions.
- Must inform Management and or Maintenance if there are any issues with equipment or product.
- Education: Minimum high school or College education
Personality: Must be able to follow direction, punctual, hard-working, must be willing to be available when needed for production, agreeable.
Requires own transportation
Computer skills: N/A