Important Note: This is NOT a permanent remote position. The candidate selected will be expected to work in our Stratford office once restrictions have been lifted and it is safe for staff to return to the office.
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity that is rewarding with a fast-growing Canadian company? At Schooley Mitchell, we are an independent cost consulting company that has helped clients across North America save money on their business expenses.
Starting in Telecommunications in 1998, we now offer cost consulting services for Merchant Services, Shipping, Waste, eSignature, Utilities, and many more new opportunities in the future! We are looking for committed individuals looking for a long-term opportunity with the potential for advancement.
We are seeking a full-time individual as an Account Analyst to perform the following functions:
· An individual able to manage many accounts at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
· Customer service skills are essential.
· Able to calculate baselines for our client’s services.
· Negotiate contract terms, pricing, and improved quality of service.
· Analyze data for errors and areas for cost savings.
· Compile information for reports to be presented to our clients.
· Prepare and execute recommended offers on the behalf of our clients.
· Prioritize daily and weekly tasks in an agile atmosphere to provide our clients with solutions within a set deadline.
Day-to-day functions vary but your tasks regularly involve communicating with any level of business from an Office Admin, Sales Representative, CFO, or Customer Service. The ability to use appropriate business acumen with internal staff, Franchise offices, vendors, and clients is valued.
While each client has a set process, each day may consist of differing or similar tasks such as organizing emails, setting baselines, coordinating research calls, communicating with vendor customer support, writing reports, negotiating with vendors, presenting our recommended solution, or administrative tasks within our CRM.
As a part of our corporate head office staff, you will be part of a large team including our Marketing, Programming, Sales, Mentoring, and Telemarketing staff.
Requirements and Experience
· 2-3 years in an office environment
· University or College Degree preferred but not required (Business Analyst or other Business Degree or Certificate)
· Excellent critical thinking with superior analytical skills
· Confident, self-governing individual within a team atmosphere
· Proficient experience with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
· Experience using CRM software.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially presenting complex solutions using proper grammar and sentence structure.
· Aptitude to work with large amounts of data and to manage it effectively.
· Work well under pressure, high sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
· Excellent customer relationship skills
Why work for us:
· Job Type: full-time, permanent
· Remote work available
· Flexible hours
· Casual dress
· Additional commission-based income available
· Paid vacation, personal days and paid time off between Christmas and New Years
· No weekends required.
· Covid protocols in place while working in the office.
Starting Salary: $40,000.00-$42,500.00 per year