The Boshart Group is hiring for the role of Executive Assistant who will enhance the effectiveness of the Executive team by providing information management, clerical, and administrative support.
• Provide clerical and administrative support by proactively monitoring schedules, maintaining calendars, organizing meetings, and arranging all travel requirements
• Assist in the co-ordination of meetings and events including agenda development, reservation of meeting rooms, preparation, and distribution of appropriate documentation
• Carry out and systematize diverse complex administrative assignments to assist senior management with tasks
• Manage and coordinate incoming and outgoing correspondence by prioritizing, summarizing, redirecting and responding as required
• Prepare reports, documents, letters, and presentations for the Executive team promptly and accurately
• Assist with requests for information internally or from external sources in a professional and courteous manner
• Maintain the confidentiality of information and ensure administrative processes and procedures are performed in accordance with all Corporate policies and procedures
• Assist in timely completion of projects by monitoring action items and follow-up activities
• Education in a related field or comparable relevant experience
• Highly organized and detailed
• High level of competency in reporting, administrative skills, time management and written communication
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office supported programs such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Part time (20-25 hours/week) with possibility for full-time in the future
· Submit resume by email to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Boshart Group is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact The Boshart Group directly.