Equipment Preparation & Set-up – EPSU (Sanitation & Janitorial)
GREENSEAL CANNABIS CO. is a Health Canada licensed cannabis production company operating out of a 28,000 square foot purpose-built facility in Stratford, Ontario. GREENSEAL’S focus is on developing a premium quality medical grade product through its innovative growing methods, technology, breeding practices, and partnerships.
The Equipment Preparation and Set Up - Sanitation individual is a member of the Greenseal Team that aids in the coordination of all the daily activities in the production facility. We are looking to add high energy individuals who are ambitious, reliable, flexible, and dedicated to a common goal. This position is fast-paced and the successful candidate must be willing and able to work in different environments.
We are currently operating an expanding indoor facility, focused on exceptional production practices in this challenging and exciting Canadian cannabis industry.
· Clean and sanitize equipment in place and in the cleaning room.
· Clean and sanitize plastic pots and bins used daily for Production.
· Break down trim machines per guidelines to assure proper cleaning.
· Scrub parts using direct utensils and chemicals.
· May be assigned to specific areas such as rooms that need to be turned over for Production use or maintain general areas.
· Work in a safe manner.
· Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sterility at all times. This includes the regular cleaning and sterilization of tools, equipment, and production rooms, in line with company procedures.
· Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) related to daily work activities to maintain compliance with regulations.
· Maintain and collect appropriate records and logs as required.
· Maintain suitable care of tools, equipment, and the production facility as a whole.
. Perform all janitorial duties in the company lunch room, locker rooms and office space - sweep, vacuum & mop floors, clean toilets, wipe-down walls and all surfaces.
· Support Production as required.
· Work cohesively in a group or independently as needed.
· Occasional weekend work could be required, but rare.
· Other duties as assigned
Experience and Background
· Must have exceptional attention to detail.
· Must be able to carry out repetitive tasks at a continuously high level of quality.
· Ability to remain flexible to changing work schedules and varying tasks, as required.
· Knowledge and experience of cleaning and sanitation practices.
· Mechanical aptitude is an asset, but not a must.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Note: All applicants will be required to successfully complete criminal record and background checks, as well as supply references for review.
We appreciate all candidates that apply and wish to work with GREENSEAL. However, we will only be contacting those candidates who best fit these requirements. We will retain all resumes for a minimum of 6 months, and will continue to review as similar positions become available.
GREENSEAL CANNABIS CO. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.
We are strictly following all Ministry of Health Covid guidelines and daily screening of all staff is required.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com