Early Childhood Educator – Before & After School Program
Rich in heritage, culture and community spirit, the Town of St. Marys is located on the Thames River between Stratford and London. Offering a diversity of services, while providing the 7,200 residents with the opportunity to experience a high quality of life, St. Marys is a community with considerable promise.
Positions Available: 2
Start Date: Sept. 7, 2021 – June 27, 2022
Work Location: Little Falls Public School
Hours of Work: 6:45-9:15am AND 3:15-5:45pm
Days of Work: Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $22.08 – $24.19
• Guarantee the safety and care of children in the program in accordance with prescribed standards
• Plan and deliver curriculum specific to children’s age and individual needs, and assess children’s development
• Lead the activities of the designated program/room
• Assign/direct the work and monitor the Educator Assistants in the classroom
• Administer medication as prescribed by legislation
• Communicate with parents and guardians.
• College diploma in Early Childhood Education and Registration with Early Childhood Educators College
• Food Handler Certificate
• Clearance of a Vulnerable Sector Check
• First Aid/CPR-C Certificate
Candidates interested in this opportunity should submit an application (cover letter and resume) before the closing date to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit all electronic documents in WORD or PDF format using the naming format “First name_Last name”.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with MFIPPA, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will only be used for candidate selection.
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.