Early Childhood Educator Assistant – Before & After School Program
Rich in heritage, culture and community spirit, the Town of St. Marys is located on the Thames River between Stratford and London. Offering a diversity of services, while providing the 7,200 residents with the opportunity to experience a high quality of life, St. Marys is a community with considerable promise.
Position: Educator Assistant
Positions Available: 2
Start Date: Sept. 7, 2021 – June 27, 2022
Work Location: Little Falls Public School
Hours of Work: 6:45-9:15am AND 3:15-5:45pm
Days of Work: Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $19.54 – $21.41
• Supervise the children to ensure their safety
• Assist the Educator with daily routines and program/curriculum planning
• Cleanup and set up play areas
• Carry out the policies of the centre and ensure personal information is kept strictly confidential
• Minimum age of 18 years
• High School Diploma or equivalency
• Food Handler Certificate
• Clearance of Vulnerable Sector Check
• Current First Aid & CPR Certificate – for Children
• Post-Secondary Education in Early Childhood Education and registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators is strongly preferred
Candidates interested in this opportunity should submit an application (cover letter and resume) before the closing date to Human Resources at email@example.com. Please submit all electronic documents in WORD or PDF format using the naming format “First name_Last name”.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with MFIPPA, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will only be used for candidate selection.
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.