Customer Service Associate (Full Time)
** Please apply directly online at www.northperth.ca/jobs **
The Municipality of North Perth Finance Department is seeking a full-time Customer Service Associate for the North Perth Administration Building. The Customer Service Associate provides reception and cashier services, supports document filing responsibilities and performs administrative duties.
The successful candidate should possess:
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar administrative role, municipal work experience would be considered an asset.
· Community College Diploma. Completion of Municipal Administration Course through AMCTO would be considered an asset.
· Excellent customer service orientation with strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Proven time-management and organizational skills are essential to perform this position.
· Advanced computer literacy skills in various Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Experience with Municipal software applications and/or financial software applications are necessary. Demonstrated knowledge of website maintenance.
The salary range for this position is $22.16 - $27.21 per hour based upon a 35-hour work week. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A detailed summary of the position responsibilities, qualifications and a complete job description are available upon request or by visiting www.northperth.ca/jobs.
Applications are being accepted until Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 4:30 pm.
We invite qualified candidates to apply online at www.northperth.ca/jobs. Please attach cover letter and resume as one PDF document to your online application, ensuring that your cover letter explains how your experience can meet the criteria of the job posting.
The Municipality of North Perth is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, North Perth will provide accommodations to all applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Personal information contained in applications will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56.