Crop Specialist 2
Are you a sales and customer service-driven professional? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Are you familiar with the business of agriculture?
FS PARTNERS is a retail division of GROWMARK, Inc. We are an agribusiness that specializes in agronomy and grain marketing. We are driven to deliver innovative solutions to help improve the profitability of our customers and farmer-owners. We are currently hiring a Crop Specialist 2 for our Mitchell location with the opportunity to start employment immediately.
· Comprehensive, on-the-job training and industry-based educational opportunities
· A challenging, fast-paced and engaging work environment
· Competitive compensation, incentive- base reward programs, benefits, pension-planning and profit-sharing
· Opportunity to gain valuable work experience
· Develops and implements clear and effective written marketing plans and sales
· Utilizes target marketing and professional sales techniques and prepares written proposals/quotations when calling on local growers
· Seek and cultivate new client relationships to generate business growth and market share through farm visits and telephone
· Creates and manages individual grower plans by providing value-added agronomic products, services, and recommendations on a frequent basis
· Maintains regular contact with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
· Scouts crops frequently to ensure they meet the appropriate agronomic conditions and makes proper recommendations
· May occasionally be required to assist in developing and mentoring the Crop Specialist 1 staff members to follow company goals and objectives that will grow the business and develop profitable professional relationships with customers.
· A College diploma or a University degree in agriculture, marketing, or another related discipline with a minimum 5 years of industry experience
· Certified Crop Advisor certification (CCA)
· Professional communication, presentation and customer service skills
· Proven planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Basic level proficiency using Microsoft-based software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· A commitment to obtaining the necessary industry licenses and certificates
· A commitment to work extended hours, as required during peak seasons
Qualified applicants are encouraged to contact Larry Hale, Branch Manager with resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to FS PARTNERS, a division of GROWMARK Inc., 3956 Road 160, Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
If interested in more opportunities, or to apply online you can visit https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=Fs+Partners&l=&ts=1609959189548&rs=1
COVID-19 considerations: The safety of our employees is very important to us. Where possible, we encourage phone and virtual communication. We have installed barriers at all of our locations, and strictly enforce minimal traffic inside our offices.