Packaging Labourer (Contract)
WE ARE HIRING A PACKAGING LABOURER (CONTRACT)
Boshart Industries is looking to fill a 12-month contract for a Packaging Labourer. Packaging Labourers are responsible for understanding and carrying out all packaging duties as required and to pack and assemble all products maintaining a high standard of accuracy and quality.
· Package and assemble products
· Follow direction given by supervisor or lead hand
· Pick products for work orders making sure all transfers are done accurately
· Keep all work areas organized and clean
· Use of computer and handheld to print labels and receive work orders
· Work well independently or as part of a team
· Work quickly and confidently in a fast-paced environment
· Some education with 0-6 months working experience
· Basic mathematic skills
· Lift at least 50 lbs.
· Forklift license an asset
· Mechanically inclined would be an asset
BEHAVIOURAL: Demonstrated ability to apply the following behavioral competencies:
Interpersonal Skills – Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to all kinds of people
Team Building – Working effectively and productively with others
Goal Orientation – Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective
Flexibility – Agility in adapting to change
Problem Solving – Anticipating, analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems
Shift: Days (Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm)
If interested, please email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.