Mobile Tourism Ambassador
Are you an information expert? Do you excel at ensuring the needs and questions of people are taken care of? Are you looking to be apart of the new Stratford Al Fresco Dining experience? Exceptional Mobile Tourism Ambassadors are the crucial front line of Stratford Tourism Alliance and we are hiring an elite team of dedicated individuals to engage with our visitors in an outgoing and enthusiastic manner. If you’re ready to take on this new role, while ensuring the health and safety of others and love working outdoors, then apply today!
Mobile Tourism ambassadors will:
· Enthusiastically assist visitors with inquiries, helping to promote Stratford and area attractions, events and businesses
· Provide health and safety instructions for safe distancing
· Ensuring surface areas are properly cleaned and sanitized
· Provide support by capturing imagery and content for use on digital channels
· Acquire knowledge of the above on a continual basis
· Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of Stratford and area
· Take pride in maintaining inventories and ensuring a tidy and engaging welcome centre
· Faithfully collect and input statistical information
· Proficient in Microsoft Office/Internet research/Social Media
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Superior spelling and grammar
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well independently
· Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
· Secondary language(s) are an asset
Location: 47 Downie Street/Downtown Stratford
Term: Contract begins in August and runs until December 31, 2020. Weekends mandatory; flexibility required. Full time hours for August and part-time hours for September-December.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Shannon Davies, Visitor Experience Team Lead firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday August 5, 2020.
Note: All students applicants must be currently enrolled in a secondary, or post-secondary institution Proof of student enrolment must be provided.