Medical Laboratory Technologist, Microbiology, Temporary Full-time, Stratford
POSTING DATE: January 24, 2020 POSTING #020-20 (OPSEU)
EXPIRY DATE: January 31, 2020
REVISED EXPIRY: May 29, 2020
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST - Microbiology
Primary Site: Stratford
POSITION SUMMARY: The Medical Laboratory Technologist performs both routine and advanced test procedures, as necessary, for the efficient functioning of his/her area of assignment.
REPORTS TO: Manager, HPHA Laboratory Services and IHLP
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $31.87 to $42.71 per hour
- Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO) in Microbiology
- At least two years current technical experience in microbiology.
- Working knowledge of Meditech Information System and personal computer applications.
- Able to exercise initiative in problem solving.
- Mature, flexible and organized.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.