Intermediate Systems Administrator
MANY PRODUCTS... ONE SOURCE
Boshart Industries is a family owned business whose success has been based upon Customer Service, Quality Products, and Integrity.
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE ROLE OF INTERMEDIATE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR!
Intermediate Systems Administrators role is to ensure the stable operation of in-house computer systems, including personal computers, servers, network and telephony equipment. Analyze and resolve end user software and hardware issues in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training when required.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Monitor IT systems and apply upgrades to hardware and services where necessary.
- Support the implementation and integration of new technologies.
- Assist in the documentation of systems and procedures.
- Provide help desk support and monitor incoming trouble tickets on a regular basis, ensure trouble tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with customers on open ticket status.
- Performs setup, configuration and ongoing monitoring of Office 365.
- Diagnose and resolve minor network issues
- Perform administration of network user accounts, application accounts and user permissions.
- Rotating after hours On-call Support
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of servers, PCs, mobile devices, and printers.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products, services, and hardware.
- Provide support for mobile/remote users and offices.
- Assess and execute system reconfigurations to improve performance and stability.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts.
- Maintain service desk and asset management.
Technical Knowledge / Experience:
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 Years Systems Administrator Experience
- Working experience with VMWare, Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Red Hat Linux.
- Working experience with Relational Databases such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Experience with a wide variety of computer hardware (mobile, server, telephony, printers, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of corporate software (Microsoft Office & Project, Adobe, etc.)
- Windows and Linux scripting languages
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
If interested, please email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.