Integration and Accountability Lead, Temporary Full-Time
POSTING DATE: February 10th, 2020 POSTING: # 038-20
EXPIRY DATE: February 17th, 2020
HURON PERTH & AREA ONTARIO HEALTH TEAM (HP&A OHT)
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: Integration and Accountability Lead
Primary Site: Office Support through Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance, however travel to all OHT Partners is expected
POSITION SUMMARY: The successful applicant will provide support to the Partners of the Huron Perth & Area Ontario Health Team (HP&A OHT) and will assist in coordinating and organizing resources and objectives as endorsed by HP&A OHT Partner Boards of Directors. The successful applicant will provide administrative and project management support including developing and monitoring work plans, organizing meetings and taking minutes, providing updates and communications, monitoring timelines and deadlines, completing projects and initiatives, and supporting the evaluation of projects and initiatives. The incumbent will work closely with the HP&A OHT Partners, with specific support provided to the Implementation Committee, Planning and Priorities Committee, Board to Board Reference Group, Physician’s Advisory Council /Group, Communications Working Group and the Digital Advisory Group. The incumbent with also work closely with OHT Priority Population Working Groups in defining and advancing priorities on behalf of the supported Attributed Populations.
REPORTS TO: Co-Chairs, HP&A OHT Implementation Committee/Manager, HPHA Quality Improvement
DATE REQUIRED: As Soon As Possible
- Post-secondary or bachelor’s degree in health administration, health planning, business administration, research or relevant fields or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Project Management and Lean Certification
- Project management experience including Lean projects and working within assigned project budgets
- Experience working collaboratively driving project work forward to successful outcomes
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Microsoft Project an asset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and present complex data and information to inform and support decision
- Collaborative approach to achieving desired outcomes
- Coaching, mentoring and strong communication skills
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement tools and methodologies
- High level of initiative and self-direction
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to support evidence informed decision making
- Able to develop, in conjunction with Program Directors and Managers materials as required
- Ability to evaluate program initiatives to ensure intended outcomes are being achieved
- Creating and managing constructive relationships with HP&A OHT Partners to effectively align performance expectations within the projects.
On behalf of the Huron Perth & Area Ontario Health Team Partners, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance serves as the host and administrator of this position and is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca