Injection Moulding Operator
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the position of Injection Moulding Operator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that quality products are being manufactured, as well as sort, pack, assemble and weld the moulded components as required.
· Sort, assemble and box components with proper labelling and counts
· Assemble and weld moulded components by operating the ultrasonic welding machine effectively with working knowledge of necessary safety implications
· Packaging functions as required
· Efficiently use the granulator for recycling purposes
· Ensure colour feeders are full to ensure material is continuously feeding the press
· Ensure machines are set up for boxing with skids and labels required for production
· Responsible for running machine presses through the semi-auto mode
· Set up upcoming runs during press changes
· Appropriately dispose of defective product and report defective or questionable quality issues to supervisor
· Develop and grow knowledge on insert changes, machine data processing, material processing
· Develop and grow knowledge on machine and auxiliary equipment trouble shooting
· Develop and grow knowledge on robotics set-up, troubleshooting
· Conduct machine, material, product trials when necessary.
· Review and post company news and notifications (info board, TV's)
Technical Knowledge / Experience:
· High school or equivalent
· 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing or related environment
· Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with the properties and behaviors of a variety of plastic materials
Afternoons: Monday to Friday 3:30pm – 12:00am
Nights: Sunday to Thursday 11:30pm – 8:00am
If interested, please email resume to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.