High-school Student Positions
Founded in 1996, Listowel Technology, Inc. is one of the area’s largest companies, producing plastic injected and painted molded parts for Honda Canada.
We are currently looking for individuals to work as:
PART-TIME STUDENTS - PRODUCTION
(Injection / Assembly / Paint)
- Averages 14 hours per week (with option to add to schedule)
- Two 5 hour shifts from Mon to Thurs (3:30pm to 8:30pm)
- One 8 hour shift every other Friday (3:30pm to 12:00am)
- Must be able to provide own transportation
- Full-time hours available July and August
Must have good dexterity, fine motor skills, work at a fast repetitive pace and be able to identify quality defects using limit samples
Please reference the following on your resume - Part Time Student – 2019
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email us for assistance. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.