Forklift Operator (Afternoons)
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the position of Forklift Operator. The ideal candidate will perform general warehouse
duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and
other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
• Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment and store the
products in proper places in warehouse
• Receive incoming material and process all documentation
• Stock shelves appropriately as per Company standards
• Efficiently pick and pack customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is
loaded and shipped
• Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment
• Carry or transport orders to shipping locations, delivery platforms or between buildings with material handling
• Monitor and maintain accurate inventory by checking product counts on overstock and pick locations to ensure
pick locations maintain accurate counts
• Maintain stock replenishments by ensuring the electronic movement of the product matches the physical
movement of the product.
• Handling plastic shrink wrap or strapping from product, ensure all pallets are safely wrapped
• Consolidating skids by ensuring same product groups get skidded together and in the area of the pick location
with all barcodes facing out
• Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately
• Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels
• Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere
• Maintain forklift equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all
information on log sheet.
• Maintain a safe and organized working area by ensuring all pedestrian safety requirements are being followed at
• Perform regular vehicle circle checks and maintenance of all company vehicles such as recordings and truck
• Ensure all vehicle licensing is up to date and all recent safety checks have been completed to ensure all
vehicles pass a safety test
Days: Monday to Thursday 12:00pm to 10:30pm
If interested, please email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart
Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation
can contact Boshart directly.