Boshart Industries is looking to fill the position of Forklift Operator. The ideal candidate will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
· Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment and store the products in proper places in warehouse
· Receive incoming material and process all documentation
· Stock shelves appropriately as per Company standards
· Efficiently pick and pack customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
· Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment
· Carry or transport orders to shipping locations, delivery platforms or between buildings with material handling equipment
· Monitor and maintain accurate inventory by checking product counts on overstock and pick locations to ensure pick locations maintain accurate counts
· Maintain stock replenishments by ensuring the electronic movement of the product matches the physical movement of the product.
· Handling plastic shrink wrap or strapping from product, ensure all pallets are safely wrapped
· Consolidating skids by ensuring same product groups get skidded together and in the area of the pick location with all barcodes facing out
· Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately
· Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels
· Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere
· Maintain forklift equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet.
· Maintain a safe and organized working area by ensuring all pedestrian safety requirements are being followed at all times
· Perform regular vehicle circle checks and maintenance of all company vehicles such as recordings and truck documentation
· Ensure all vehicle licensing is up to date and all recent safety checks have been completed to ensure all vehicles pass a safety test
Afternoons: Monday to Thursday 12:00pm to 10:30 pm
Days: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Why work for Boshart Industries:
· We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
· We offer an enjoyable and welcoming environment
· We offer a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a growing company
If interested, please email resume to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.