MANY PRODUCTS... ONE SOURCE
Boshart Industries is a family owned business whose success has been based upon Customer Service, Quality Products, and Integrity.
WE ARE HIRING FOR A FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the position of Forklift Operator. The ideal candidate will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
· Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment and store the products in proper places in warehouse
· Receive incoming material and process all documentation
· Stock shelves appropriately as per Company standards
· Efficiently pick and pack customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
· Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment
· Carry or transport orders to shipping locations, delivery platforms or between buildings with material handling equipment
· Monitor and maintain accurate inventory by checking product counts on overstock and pick locations to ensure pick locations maintain accurate counts
· Maintain stock replenishments by ensuring the electronic movement of the product matches the physical movement of the product.
· Handling plastic shrink wrap or strapping from product, ensure all pallets are safely wrapped
· Consolidating skids by ensuring same product groups get skidded together and in the area of the pick location with all barcodes facing out
· Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately
· Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels
· Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere
· Maintain forklift equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet.
· Maintain a safe and organized working area by ensuring all pedestrian safety requirements are being followed at all times
· Perform regular vehicle circle checks and maintenance of all company vehicles such as recordings and truck documentation
· Ensure all vehicle licensing is up to date and all recent safety checks have been completed to ensure all vehicles pass a safety test
Days: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30 pm
If interested, please email resume to Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.