Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. has a great opportunity for a hardworking and motivated Welder. You can contribute to the further success of the company with your precision and accuracy to help produce high quality products for our customers.
The successful candidate will perform welding in a custom metal fabrication shop, conforming to all job specifications, welding and safety standards.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Read and interpret technical diagrams to understand the required weld.
· Operate welding equipment to perform shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) processes.
· Use grinders and sanders as required for finishing to create product free of burrs.
· Evaluate final product for conformance with drawing and specifications.
· Operate overhead crane to move parts as required.
· Complete 100% First Article Inspections to verify all dimensions and specifications of the first piece from a new part order.
· Accurately track and document job status in JobBOSS software and on Work Traveler.
· Perform all tasks in accordance with Quality (ISO) manual.
· Contribute to the overall cleanliness of the production floor and assist others as required.
· Conform to all health and safety standards and utilize all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Completion of Grade 12.
· Successful completion and maintenance of CWB Weld ticket.
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
· Ability to tolerate wearing a respirator.
· Ability to use basic measuring devices (square, calipers, verniers, measuring tape)
· Must successfully complete Crane training
· Must pass security clearance screening under Controlled Goods Program of the Defense Production Act.
Other skills and abilities required:
· Organizational skills
· Detailed oriented
· Ability to prioritize workload
· Time management skills
· Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Thursday- 3:30pm to 2:00am or Monday to Friday- 7:00am to 3:30pm
Salary: $18 to $23 per hour + Shift Premium depending on experience.
We offer excellent group health and dental insurance, disability benefits, life insurance + AD&D, employee assistance programs, continuing education (including apprenticeships) are paid for, footwear allowance and coveralls are also supplied.
Join our team!
Visit our website at http://accumetal.com/
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 519-271-6454.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, we will only communicate with those that are selected for an interview.
Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. accommodates the needs of applicants throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the (AODA) and Human Rights legislation. Accommodations can be made at any point, upon request.