Summer Student – General Shop Labour
Summer Student- General Labour (2-Month Contract)
In 2002 Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. purchased the assets of a Stratford, Ontario company that had over 60 years of metal fabricating experience. Due to the quality of our precision metal forming and welding services, Accumetal Manufacturing quickly grew into a leading producer of fabricated components for the Off-Road Equipment Industry.
Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. has a great opportunity for a hardworking and motivated Summer Student to start July 3rd and end August 31st. You can contribute to the further success of the company with safe work practices so that high quality products can be produced for our customers.
The successful candidate will assist with various general labour duties in the fabricating and shipping department.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Clean and maintain workspace in a timely manner to ensure a safe working environment
· Assist fabricators and shipping clerks and other tradespeople as required
· Conform to all health and safety standards and utilize all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times
· Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize workload
· Time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to receive, interpret and act on directions in a timely and efficient manner
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday- 7:00am to 3:30pm
Salary: $14 per hour
Join our team!
Visit our website at Accumetal
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com, or fax to 519-271-6454.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, we will only communicate with those that are selected for an interview.
Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. accommodates the needs of applicants throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the (AODA) and Human Rights legislation. Accommodations can be made at any point, upon request.