Culligan offers a full line of water treatment products for every problem. We provide the dependable service and technical expertise that has made Culligan the Water Solution Choice for both residential and commercial locations.
If you’re competitive by nature and results driven, then we want you to join our team in the Stratford area!
The Sales Representative role is a customer focused residential sales position. Sales reps perform water analysis, product demonstrations and cold calls using creative methods of sales, marketing and appointment setting. A positive attitude and the goal to provide the best solution possible is the key to driving sales in this position.
- Sell water treatment applications to residential customers in a straightforward, truthful and professional manner
- Memorize and follow the sales process/script; avoid shortcuts and complete the full product demo with every potential customer
- Seek out self-generated new customer leads and initiate sales calls to potential customers in order to maintain sales quotas
- Generate leads from referrals, print advertising, cold calls, etc.
- Respond to current customer’s needs as requested
- Follow up with new customers pre-installation and post-sale of product
- Discuss all products on a clearly understood level, answer customer’s questions and perform the technical aspects of the job (water testing, etc.)
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience building territories, generating prospects, and cold calling is an asset
- Previous experience in the water industry or with residential sales is a definite asset
- A versatile self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, work ethic, strong interpersonal and good communication skills, both written and oral
- Pleasant, professional, friendly customer service demeanour is a must
Culligan offers you:
- Excellent compensation package
- Thorough training period provided
- Local & national advertising support
- RRSP program offered
- Company benefit package
Enjoy dealing with people? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? If so, a career with Culligan is just the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Please send your resume noting "Sales Representative - Stratford" in the subject line.
We are committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.