Registered Practical Nurse
This position is responsible for the daily provision of nursing care to residents including assessment of individual requirements, implementation of appropriate treatment, dispensing pharmaceuticals, and accurate charting documentation and recording as required by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (MOHLTC) legislation, College of Nurses standards of practice and Ritz Lutheran Villa policies and procedures. The RPN works closely with the nursing staff and reports to the Registered Nurse on duty.
Director of Care
As Soon As Possible
$22.15 to $25.23 per hour
- Current registration as Registered Practical Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario & in good standing
- Current CPR Heart Saver Certificate required
- experience working with vulnerable population in a long term care setting preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able and willing to work as an effective team member
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) an asset
- P.I.E.C.E.S. training an asset
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to adapt to changing and emerging care practices is also required.
Please submit a complete resume by visiting careers page on our website: www.ritzlutheranvilla.com or by dropping your application off at Ritz Lutheran Villa’s reception desk.
Ritz Lutheran Villa is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
This job has been posted by the Conestoga Career Centre as a courtesy to the employer, but we are neither liable nor responsible for this employer’s hiring or management practices. Please apply as specified in the posting. If you wish to speak with a Career Work Coach at Conestoga Career Centre for assistance with your job search please call us at: 519.271.5700 ext.7224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org