Real Estate Law Clerk
Monteith Ritsma Phillips Professional Corporation is seeking an experienced Real Estate Law Clerk for our Listowel office.
At Monteith Ritsma Phillips, we're focused on providing timely, results-oriented legal services to the residents and businesses of South-western Ontario. Our firm of eight dynamic lawyers, supported by a highly qualified and dedicated administrative staff, provides full service in a variety of areas of the law through our four offices in Stratford, Listowel, Mitchell and Tavistock.
Monteith Ritsma Phillips has a long and distinguished history of providing legal services to the communities of Southwestern Ontario. Founded in 1849, our firm has embraced change over more than 160 years to serve the needs of individuals, businesses and municipalities of our community.
This is a great opportunity to join an experience team. Our firm successfully balances high standards of professionalism with a congenial, and flexible work environment for its members.
· The capacity to independently manage and coordinate multiple real estate transactions per month, from beginning to end.
· The ability to proficiently prepare all documents involved in a real estate transaction, and complete final reporting.
· Advanced knowledge of Teraview, Conveyancer and PC Law.
· Relevant experience in real estate working in a law firm.
· Must be an independent worker, resourceful, reliable, professional, a multi-tasker, and a team player
· Must have an excellent attention to detail
· Must have excellent customer service skills, liaise with clients and other parties.
· Must be able to work within tight deadlines.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org