We are a custom metal fabrication manufacturer providing high quality steel (carbon and stainless) and aluminum fabrications for off road equipment and defence industries, with a high commitment to quality and safety.
Currently have an opening for a Quality Manager. Individual will be working to:
- Direct the Quality and Safety program to ensure processed parts meet customer specifications and to ensure conformance to quality and safety standards. Develop and implement quality and safety management processes and programs at 2 business locations.
- Liase with customers and other external representatives in ensuring conformance and certification of quality and safety programs.
- Perform orientation and ongoing training of staff on quality and safety system processes.
- Participate in management meetings to plan and strategize around achieving organizational objectives.
- Supervise and support work functions of the Quality Inspectors.
- Coordinate the maintenance and certification of tools.
- Compare finished product against specifications and blueprints. Evaluate paint for colour, thickness, appearance and quality.
- Complete NCR reports for non-conforming products, and Quality reports for trend analysis.
- Complete production part approval process (PPAP, SPAP, FPI) for first run parts, including 100% review of all specifications, material certification, heat number, etc.
- Perform incoming/receiving inspection of ordered materials to validate accuracy of pieces received to purchase order.
Preference would be given to those with experience with CWB and/or AWS, ISO9001:2015, WSIB Safety Group systems and metal fabrication and welding processes. Wage depending on experience $60,000+. A comprehensive group benefit and RRSP program is available.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Check us out on Youtube: Accumetal Video