Quality Control Inspector
MANY PRODUCTS... ONE SOURCE
Boshart Industries is a family owned business whose success has been based upon Customer Service, Quality Products, and Integrity.
WE ARE HIRING FOR A QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the position of Quality Control Inspector. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing inspections, checks, tests and sampling of materials, parts and components prior to release for sale, or for the manufacturing of finished products.
To be successful in the role of Quality Control Inspector at Boshart Industries, candidate need to be able to:
- Perform inspection of purchased or manufactured finished goods, components and or subassemblies according to Company testing procedures using standard physical, mechanical and / or destructive test measurements.
- Accurately document results of inspections and testing, and maintain all controlled document files and test records, in a timely and accurate manner using uniPoint (QMS system).
- Use the alloy analyzer to take readings of parts to be inspected.
- Analyze QC test reports including alloy readings, informing the QC Manager of any non-conforming product.
- Assist in developing and writing testing procedures, as well as preparing QC forms for products that do not have formal procedures in place.
- Re-work or reject finished products and or components as required.
- Identify possible areas for continual improvement on any tests being performed and / or test methods being utilized, bringing any oversights and or suggestions for improvement to the attention of the QC Manager.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Assist in the supervision of any additional in-house and or temporary staff being used to test or repair any products to ensure work is done safely and completed to the required expectations.
- Handle warranty return paperwork and preparation of warranty return data to identify problem areas.
- Work closely with the QC Manager to establish and execute a corrective action plan for defective products.
What you Need to Know: Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
If interested, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00pm on Friday June 22nd, 2018. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.