The Stratford Tourism Alliance (STA) is seeking a highly-qualitied Production Coordinator to support the creation of highly-stylized destination videos, showcasing the vibrancy of Stratford as a year-round cultural destination.
This role is responsible for the administrative and office management support, tracking, and other organization involved in producing a series of 5 short videos as part of the “Stratford: Always On” marketing campaign. The Production Coordinator is the key liaison between the production company, locations and participants in Stratford, and the STA office from pre-production, until production is complete.
The Production Coordinator will ensure everything runs smoothly during shooting and that the project stays within budget and on schedule. The work will include production tracking the project, office management, coordinating schedules, tracking PR activities, location scouting, providing casting, crew and facilities information.
As a production coordinator, you'll need to:
- attend production meetings (virtually or in person);
- set up the production office with the necessary supplies;
- type, edit, copy and distribute scripts as necessary;
- help organise travel arrangements for cast, crew and production executives;
- organise accommodation for cast and crew;
- type and distribute schedules, or call sheets;
- assist cast and crew members, sometimes running errands for them;
- run errands between the production office and other departments;
- deal with accounts and expenses;
- sort out enquiries and other paperwork;
- making schedules, shot lists, logs and other paperwork for post-production.
- $150/day for 5 weeks total work (scheduling of work days TBD).
- Flexibility is required; anticipated production schedule between July – October.
Working hours may be irregular and long, especially during production. You will often arrive first to set/location and leave last.
What to expect
- Shoots may take place in a range of settings including indoors in offices and studios, as well as outdoors on location in all weathers. The work may involve waiting around for long periods of time.
You will need to demonstrate:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- the ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone;
- stamina, persistence, enthusiasm, motivation and a proactive manner;
- the ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure;
- initiative, flexibility, adaptability, common sense and problem-solving skills;
- sound administrative and organisational skills;
- a good level of numeracy and fast, accurate word-processing skills;
- the ability to prioritise and cope with last-minute changes (e.g. to scripts).
- media experience.
- very good organizational and project management skills
We encourage all qualified applicants to provide a cover letter and resume no later than July 5, 2018. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit by email to:
Stratford Tourism Alliance
Subject: Production Coordinator