Veterinary Purchasing Company Limited (VP) located in St. Marys, Ontario is currently looking to add a dynamic individual to our Executive Services team:
PRACTICE CONSULTANT – field services
Executive Services provides customized business consulting to Shareholders and their veterinary teams.
Reporting to the Executive Services Team Leader, your primary role will be to provide business support to our members. Your deep understanding of the dynamics of running a veterinary practice and your commitment to the profession have allowed you to develop unique skills that will enrich our services.
As part of our team, you will also identify practices who may benefit from other expertise; bringing awareness to the various areas of support available to them and making recommendations and introductions as required.
The successful candidate should have:
· University degree or College diploma of relevance
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the veterinary industry
· Knowledge of the Canadian veterinary industry; including but not limited to products utilized and sold in practice
· Familiarity with common software systems used in veterinary practices
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Strong analytical skills
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Ability to manage frequent travel throughout the province of Ontario
· Experience with supply chain management or inventory management is an asset
VP offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Please send your cover letter and resume to the following address quoting the position as the subject line:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.Veterinary Purchasing Company Ltd. is committed to employment equity, and welcomes diversity. In addition, Veterinary Purchasing Company Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons, women, and members of visible minorities. Veterinary Purchasing Company Ltd. provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations to complete an application, please contact Human Resources email@example.com or call 519-284-1371 ext. 256 and we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs.