Personal Support Worker
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Personal Support Worker contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively providing care to residents as directed by the registered staff in charge.
Director of Care
$19.59 to $20.10 per hour
- Personal Support Worker certificate
- Experience working with the vulnerable population, in a long term care setting preferred
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) training an asset
- Must be capable of meeting the physical demands of the job and apply effective body mechanics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able and willing to work as an effective team member
- Two (2) Years clinical experience in long term care preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Good Interpersonal Skills
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting careers page on our website: www.ritzlutheranvilla.com
Ritz Lutheran Villa is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
This job has been posted by the Conestoga Career Centre as a courtesy to the employer, but we are neither liable nor responsible for this employer’s hiring or management practices. Please apply as specified in the posting. If you wish to speak with a Career Work Coach at Conestoga Career Centre for assistance with your job search please call us at: 519.271.5700 ext.7224 or email us at email@example.com