PERMANENT PART-TIME PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKERS
Knollcrest Lodge requires permanent part-time personal support workers for our long-term care home in Milverton.
- Comprehensive paid orientation
- Starting wage of $18.21 for those with a PSW Certificate
- Comprehensive benefits package (upon completion of probation) including uniform allowance and pension plan for both part-time and full-time employees
- We recognize 12 Stat Holidays
- All shifts are 8 hours in duration (no split shifts)
- Flexible scheduling
- We use Point of Care Documentation System
- Departments work together as a team
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills
- Proof of enrolment or a Current P.S.W. certificate from a recognized community college or educational institute or minimum of 2nd year completion of RN nursing degree program
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- 2-step TB (tuberculosis) skin test is a prerequisite for employment
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Must be willing to work all rotating shifts involving both weekdays alternate weekends.
- Must be able to work independently within a team environment, organized, self-starter, compassionate and have a positive, pleasant attitude.
Forward resume to:
50 William St., Milverton, ON