Part Time Warranty Administrator
Strickland’s Stratford Toyota is looking for a Part Time Warranty Administrator
At Strickland's Stratford Toyota we're happy to help. We pride ourselves in offering value to our guests. Value to us means a great car at a great price all while enjoying your buying experience! We believe that purchasing a vehicle should be exciting and Hassle-Free!
Strickland's Stratford Toyota is Canada's FIRST Green Toyota Dealership, earning Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Status. Each day we strive towards a better, more sustainable future. Toyota has long led the way in the automotive industry since the Hybrid Prius debuted to much fanfare.
Strickland's is a family owned and operated business; serving Southern Ontario since 1974. We began modestly, and have grown into a multidimensional company offering both new and used vehicles, and parts & service. We now have 5 dealerships catering to every area of today's market, all centrally located in Ontario.
- Prepare, process, record and reconcile warranty claims as per manufacturer policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date of all company announcements, especially factory recalls
- Working with technicians and advisors to ensure work orders are completed properly before submission
- Coordinate ordering and shipping of parts
Required skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of Dealership Warranty experience
- Familiarity with automotive terminology and manufacturer warranties and procedures.
- Must have strong interpersonal and phone skills, as well as a proficiency learning new software
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are a must for this position.
- Strickland’s Mentorship Program, learn from the best in the business.
- We pride ourselves on providing internal career advancement.
- We are constantly expanding.
- We offer a Great Company Culture!
- We provide you with an enjoyable, stable and rewarding working environment!
Apply today and become a part of our growing team!