Paint Helper (Afternoons)
Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. has a great opportunity for a hardworking and motivated individual. You can contribute to the further success of the company by performing safe work practices to ensure high quality products can be produced for our customers.
The successful candidate will prepare completed metal fabrication parts for painting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare fabricated metal part for painting by using scraper/chisel/cloth etc. to remove debris.
· Engrave part with part number using manual metal engraver.
· Hang parts on rack and prepare paint surfaces by using hose to apply presoak, rinse and final rinse.
· Operation of curing oven to dry parts.
· Conduct inspection on own, and as Buddy Inspect on others’, completed work.
· Input job status updates into JobBoss software.
· Monitor inventory of painting supplies and recommend ordering when required.
· Perform all tasks in accordance with Quality (ISO) manual.
· Conform to all health and safety standards and utilize all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
· Contribute to the overall cleanliness of the production floor and assist others as required.
· Follow production schedule to meet customer demands.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
· A security clearance screening under Controlled Goods Program of the Defense Production Act.
· Organizational skills
· Basic ability to read and interpret technical drawings
· Ability to prioritize workload
· Time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to receive, interpret and act on directions in a timely and efficient manner
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Thursday- 3:30pm to 2:00am
Salary: $16 to $18 per hour + Shift Premiums depending on experience.
We offer excellent group health and dental insurance, disability benefits, life insurance + AD&D, employee assistance programs, paid continuing education (including apprenticeships), footwear allowance and company supplied coveralls.
Join our team!
Visit our website at http://accumetal.com/
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com, or fax to 519-271-6454.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, we will only communicate with those that are selected for an interview.
Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. accommodates the needs of applicants throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the (AODA) and Human Rights legislation. Accommodations can be made at any point, upon request.