Strickland's is seeking candidates to join our team at our Stratford Ontario dealership!
At Strickland's we're happy to help. We pride ourselves in offering value to our guests. Value to us means a great car at a great price all while enjoying your buying experience! We believe that purchasing a vehicle should be exciting and Hassle-Free!
At Strickland’s Automart we continue to lead the way in the used vehicle market. Over the years we have sold over 30,000 quality used vehicles across Ontario. We pride ourselves on our Hassle-Free shopping experience + our large vehicle selection (currently over 900 used vehicles).
Strickland's is a family owned and operated business; serving Southern Ontario since 1974. We began modestly, and have grown into a multidimensional company offering both new and used vehicles. We now have 5 dealerships catering to every area of today's market, all centrally located in Ontario.
- You believe that top notch customer service is the key to success.
- You are a high energy self-starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry.
- You are looking for a career in a company that rewards results.
- You love contributing to the success of the team.
- You are a non-traditional thinker who is comfortable doing things differently in order to achieve results.
- We are very successful and award winning.
- Strickland’s Mentorship Program, learn from the best in the business.
- We pride ourselves on providing internal career advancement.
- We are expanding.
- We offer a Great Company Culture!
- Company Benefits; Drug Plan, Extended Health, Life, Short/Long Term Disability and Pension!
- We provide you with an enjoyable, stable and rewarding working environment!
Successful candidates will work well in a team setting, but will be extremely self-motivated and driven. Candidates must have strong interpersonal and phone skills, as well as a proficiency learning new software. Organizational skills, and attention to detail are a must for this position.
- Accept incoming new vehicle paperwork and keys – assign stock numbers, prepare new vehicle files and key tags
- Ensure new vehicles are being properly stock-in to inventory system
- Organize/prepare/attach appropriate documents for licensing/funding
- Follow up on ownerships for new inventory – ensure all ownerships are received and transferred into Strickland’s name
- Other administrative tasks
Successful candidates will need to complete a criminal background check and drivers abstract.