Medical Office Manager
Medical Office Manager
The Listowel Family Health Network is a primary care clinic located in Listowel, Ontario. We represent a strong community partnership of leaders in the provision of high quality, primary health services to the local community. The Listowel Family Health Network is looking for a dynamic individual, to lead the organization on behalf of its team of dedicated physicians by implementing organizational strategic direction and improving workplace morale and staff efficiency. We are currently hiring a Medical Office Manager.
· Ensure the Network operates smoothly and efficiently, will lead staff, and work with significant stakeholders to optimize the Network’s function;
· Attend quarterly physician meetings, report regularly on the business, and work with Physicians to optimize opportunity and manage risk;
· Foster strategic HR planning, organizational development, and Occupational Health and Safety initiatives;
· Facilitate all recruitment and selection efforts, policy and procedure development, and ensure the consistent interpretation of policies and procedures;
· Perform bi-weekly payroll for all employees and oversee scheduling;
· Oversee all of the Network’s accounting functions;
· Oversee all communications inbound and outbound; ensuring legislative compliance and effective, proactive public engagement on behalf of the Family Health Network; and
· Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
· A University Degree and/or College Diploma in Medical Office Administration, Business, Human Resources or Health;
· Human Resources experience and/or HR designation, is considered an asset;
· Supervisory and leadership experience;
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and administrative skills; and
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
· Familiar with applicable employment legislation including Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Employment Standards Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act and any other related legislation/regulations;
· Proficient with computer skills related to office management; including a general understanding of IT infrastructure, medical and accounting software; and social media; and
· Confident, self-assured and able to add value through organizational strategic effectiveness.
If you are interested in a challenging position; working in a dynamic team environment, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by 9:00am on Friday, March 2, 2018 via e-mail or regular mail to:
Attention: Alexis Richards
P.O. Box 127
Listowel, Ontario N4W 3H2
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful, fair and equitable work environment, and welcomes submissions from all qualified applicants. We are committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.