Bio Agri Mix LP is a leading Canadian manufacturer of animal feed medicants and other animal health care products, located in Mitchell, ON. Bio Agri Mix LP is a Health Canada licensed, FDA approved, ISO 9001 registered and HACCP certified manufacturer of medicated feed additives serving the Canadian market.
Bio Agri Mix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The Millwright is responsible for installing or dismantling machinery and equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams. This will be accomplished through the safe and effective use of hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools. This position also requires that the Millwright troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment. The Millwright is also responsible for repairing malfunctioning equipment, such as motors, pumps, valves, controls, and other machines.
· Must have the skills to complete some Tig and Mig welding on stainless steel
· Must possess some fabrication skills
· Must be capable for working off shifts and weekends
· Knowledge of HACCP and WHMIS would be an asset
· Ensure that safety policies, quality standards, and standard operating procedures are followed.
· Perform preventative maintenance and documentation
· Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
· On occasion will be required to cover emergency call-ins.
· 3 years of experience in the Food and Drug Industry
· Valid trade certificate as an Industrial Millwright 433A
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors, blenders and packaging equipment
· Knowledge of GMP is an asset
· Wage ranges from $25.00-$30.00 per hour depending on experience
Resumes may be sent to:
Bio Agri Mix LP
P.O. Box 399
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (519) 348-4100 or
(Include the phrase “Industrial Millwright Search” in the subject line)