General Labourer – Assembly Department
Day Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00am -3:00pm
Starting Wage: $16.00/hr
ADS is an industry leader in automotive returnable steel containers. These containers are used to ship various car components all over North America to the leading automotive manufacturers. Our strong customer base consists of Honda, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler and many of the tier one suppliers in Canada and the United States.
Responsibilities: The assembler is responsible for the finished assembly of metal material handling racks at a production rate. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring the finished assemblies meet or exceed customer expectations for quality and delivery.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
· Prepare materials (cutting, drilling, punching, and bending)
· Installing foam and plastic dunnage
· Applying labels and stencilling racks as per customer requirements
· Reading of blue prints (training will be provided)
· Experience with hand tools (drills, grinder, pneumatic impacts)
· Ability to lift up to40 lbs.
· Good hand eye coordination
· Ability to be on your feet for entirety of your shift
· Work well as an individual but also as part of a team
· Strong time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
· Ensure safety and quality meets our company and industry standard.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted