In 2002 Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. purchased the assets of a Stratford, Ontario company that had over 60 years of metal fabricating experience. Due to the quality of our precision metal forming and welding services, Accumetal Manufacturing quickly grew into a leading producer of fabricated components for the Off-Road Equipment Industry.
Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. has a great opportunity for a hardworking and motivated Individual. You can contribute to the further success of the company by performing safe work practices to ensure high quality products can be produced for our customers.
The successful candidate will assist with various general labour duties in the packaging and shipping department.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Clean and maintain workspace in a timely manner to ensure a safe working environment
· Assist fabricators and shipping clerks and other tradespeople as required
· Prepare fabricated metal part for painting by using scraper/chisel/cloth etc. to remove debris.
· Engrave part with part number using manual metal engraver.
· Hang parts on rack and prepare paint surfaces by using hose to apply presoak, rinse and final rinse.
· Operation of curing oven to dry parts.
· Conduct inspection on own, and as Buddy Inspect on others’, completed work.
· Input job status updates into JobBoss software.
· Monitor inventory of painting supplies and recommend ordering when required.
· Perform all tasks in accordance with Quality (ISO) manual.
· Conform to all health and safety standards and utilize all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
· Contribute to the overall cleanliness of the production floor and assist others as required.
· Follow production schedule to meet customer demands.
· Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize workload
· Time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to receive, interpret and act on directions in a timely and efficient manner
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Thursday- 3:30pm to 2:00am or Monday to Friday- 7:00am to 3:30pm
Salary: $16 to $18 per hour + Shift Premiums depending on experience.
We offer excellent group health and dental insurance, disability benefits, life insurance + AD&D, employee assistance programs, paid continuing education (including apprenticeships), footwear allowance and company supplied coveralls.
Join our team!
Visit our website at http://accumetal.com/
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com, or fax to 519-271-6454.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, we will only communicate with those that are selected for an interview.
Accumetal Manufacturing Inc. accommodates the needs of applicants throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the (AODA) and Human Rights legislation. Accommodations can be made at any point, upon request.