Full Time Production Team Members – INOAC
INOAC Interior Systems LP, located in St. Marys .Ontario, is a growing world-class Tier I and II supplier of instrument panels for the automotive industry, since 1988. You can become a valuable member of our team in the role of:
Full Time Production Team Members
We offer a clean, safe, quiet, and modern work environment, with training and career opportunities in multiple areas. The St. Marys Plant is conveniently located 25 minutes north of London. Are you searching for a position with great co-workers and compensation while you continue your studies? We provide excellent shifts and training with the flexibility you require while attending school.
If you enjoy:
- A team oriented, flexible manufacturing environment
- A work environment with a “Safety First” culture
- A philosophy of continuous improvement which values ideas from all team members
- Performing light to medium assembly of automotive interior products in a facility dedicated to safety and quality
- Taking pride in your quality of work and seeing the results of your work
- Competitive pay and above average benefits
- And, if you have:
- Good manual dexterity and an eye for detail
- A commitment to accuracy and quality
- A Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Availability to work rotational shifts.
$17.17 per hour with benefits after 200 worked hours plus shift premiums for afternoon and midnight shifts.
We are eager to hear from you! Although previous manufacturing experience is an asset, it is not necessary. Grade 12 or equivalent is required.
Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
575 James Street, P.O. Box 1600
St. Marys, Ontario
INOAC Interior Systems is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements, for the purpose of accommodation under AODA, known to Human Resources.