MANY PRODUCTS... ONE SOURCE
Boshart Industries is a family owned business whose success has been based upon Customer Service, Quality Products, and Integrity.
WE ARE HIRING FOR A FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the position of Forklift Operator. The ideal candidate will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
- Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment and store the products in proper places in warehouse
- Receive incoming material and process all documentation
- Stock shelves appropriately as per Company standards
- Efficiently pick and pack customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment
- Carry or transport orders to shipping locations, delivery platforms or between buildings with material handling equipment
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory by checking product counts on overstock and pick locations to ensure pick locations maintain accurate counts
- Maintain stock replenishments by ensuring the electronic movement of the product matches the physical movement of the product.
- Handling plastic shrink wrap or strapping from product, ensure all pallets are safely wrapped
- Consolidating skids by ensuring same product groups get skidded together and in the area of the pick location with all barcodes facing out
- Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately
- Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels
- Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere
- Maintain forklift equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet.
- Maintain a safe and organized working area by ensuring all pedestrian safety requirements are being followed at all times
- Perform regular vehicle circle checks and maintenance of all company vehicles such as recordings and truck documentation
- Ensure all vehicle licensing is up to date and all recent safety checks have been completed to ensure all vehicles pass a safety test
Days: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Afternoons: Monday to Thursday 12pm – 10:30pm
If interested, please e-mail resume to email@example.com before 5:00pm on
Friday June 22nd, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Boshart Industries is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, any applicants with a disability who require accommodation can contact Boshart directly.