Food & Beverage Server
Lounge & Event Server
We are looking for energetic, friendly individuals to be a part of our busy food and beverage team. Individuals that have a professional demeanor, positive attitude, outgoing personality and a smile would be a perfect fit to our growing team.
Job Summary: Lounge & Event Server is responsible for the following but not limited to;
· Preparing the lounge for lunch and dinner service, beverage service.
· Preparing the event space for member events, golf tournaments, corporate events and weddings.
· Beverage cart service during golf season
· Responsible for serving guests, members and staff. Customer service is our number one priority.
· Serving meals & beverages, clearing plates & glasses daily.
· Complete side duties and cleaning checklist during down time.
· Responsible for serving beverage & food to golfers, curlers, squash player and simulators and public guests.
· Assisting with putting away deliveries, communicate stock levels with Event Manager.
· Working in a fast past industry.
· Completely opening & closing duties daily.
· Tasks may change daily depending on daily club events.
· Responsible for accurate billing of member accounts and guest billings
· Bring a positive attitude daily and willingness to learn new skills
· Duties as assigned
· Ensure SCC Health & Safety Policies, WHIMIS training and standards are followed.
Skills: Successful candidates should have the following skill: organization, team player,
self-motivated, people skills, communication skills, and good work ethic.
Work Environment: To ensure the success of the Lounge and Event Spaces all Lounge and Event Servers should be able to work well as a team and as an individual. The Lounge & Event Server should ask the Event Managers if they have any concern regarding their assigned tasks.